Want to revive and restore the lustreless and faded surface of your car or bike to brand new finish? Washing the exterior with soapy water and a cloth or cleaning the interior with water or vacuuming device is not the answer to this. DETAILING is what we propose. Our DEATILING Service focuses on every tini-tiny detail of your car to make sure that it is not just upright and sparkling but it is Detailing Skull Clean and Glittering. This service aims at enhancing and restoring the vehicle's paintwork by eliminating light scratches and swirl marks that have been inflicted over time in a way that they give an unattractive appearance of the paint. It can be performed on the exterior as well as the interior of the vehicle.
1. Our Detailing service makes sure to assess, clean and restore your vehicle to perfection without any question.
2. We perform Detailing on New Cars for removing factory sand marks.
3. Detailing focuses on lightening the scratches, swirl marks and spots removal.
4. Exterior Detailing service deep cleans the dirt and decontaminates the impurities settled on the surface.
5. Retaining your vehicle's condition for a long time is the motto of our Detailing Service.
6. Interior Detailing includes rubber mats washed, restoration of leather surfaces and cleansing of fabric seats, cup holders, center console, dashboard, etc.
It feels great to stay behind the steering and enjoy the pleasure of driving. But, how many times have you wondered what’s happening to the exterior of your vehicle while you’re driving/riding it. It constantly keeps getting affected by the harmful elements it faces which often lead to a worn-out, scratched up and dull appearance. So, to make it look how it looked when it was new, we conduct an extensive detailing process, where in the focus lies on the following points:
Why is detailing your car’s interior important? Just as important it is to keep your car’s exterior clean, having a clean interior is an essential part of preventive maintenance. A dirty car cabin not only looks and smells bad, it can also create or contribute to operational problems as it’s easy for dirt, dust and grime to collect inside a vehicle over time.